[Update #3] Winner! + Upcoming stream

Update #3

Congradulations Kavvi Smiles!

All participants notified.



Update #2

I will be streaming this Friday 31, starting around midday Eastern Standard Time. In this stream, I will create 2 quick drawings (I'm thinking no more than 30 minutes per sketch, depending on the content) for 2 people, and 1 lucky person will receive a "Max Level" drawing. The winner will be decided by random  wheel spin and be notified before streaming day. Participants do not need to attend the stream as I will send them the drawings via Discord once completed.






Update #1

Three participant slots are now full. Will spin the hweel sometime this week way before live stream for the lucky winner.

I failed to mention this: You can ask me to sketch/draw anything. The challenge for me is to accurately sketch/draw whatever you ask for as best as possible,





I don't think I did a good job explaining on my twitter post what I have going on next week (and I was feeling tired

 In preparation for next week, I did a test stream last night to make sure everything works in my new home like it did before when I was living in my old home, and it does! (yay) 

Now I'll be looking for three participants who will be receiving free doodles from me. Two participants will be receiving a quick sketch of whatever they choose. As the meaning suggests, it suppose to be quick and rather effortlessly, which would look something like this "level 2"

After nearly a month and a half of no activity, I'm finally going to start streaming again, assuming I get everything done not directly related to this, and the prep stuff that is related to this by then. I do plan on making/posting an announcement, not sure which blogger though. I have three. One for SFW doodle posts, one for gamer stuff/personal outlet not having to do with art, and this blogger for NSFW (dirty) doodle posts (some SFW too). Whichever it will be, I will link it to the other bloggers as well as the other venues. Maybe I'll make an announcement on all three.

Around the same time I make the announcement, I will start the live stream and make the doodles.

More to come soon ✌🏿

P.S.: Sorry for my broken Engrish.

Comments